Players Bench has graciously agreed to sponsor our Utah High School Hockey video contest. Each month starting with October, a $25 Player Bench Gift Card will be awarded to the video with the most LIKES on the Utah High School Hockey Facebook page.
The first winner will be announced on Facebook on November 1st for the month of October.
- The video must be original work by the Facebook poster.
- The Facebook poster must be a player or immediately family member of a UHSH participant.
- No copyrighted material may be used in the video either music, pictures or video images.
- The video must be shared on the UHSH Facebook page to be eligible.
- A video may only be entered into the contest once.
- All videos are subject to unlimited use restrictions by UHSH and our vendors and partners.
- The videos will be judged first by the number of LIKES on the UHSH Facebook page.
- The videos will be no longer than 90 seconds in length.
- The subject matter must tie directly to the UHSH program.
- The video must be in good taste with no bad language or images.
- The contest committee retains sole discretion for the operation, rule clarification and judging of this contest.
- Videos with very close vote totals will be decided by the committee.
- Video submittals must be posted on YouTube, Google Video, Yahoo Video, Vimeo or Veoh and the embedded link provided to the Social Media Committee Chair Angie Laub at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Submittal to Social Media Committee Chair Angie Laub at email@example.com must include (a) full name, (b) team name, (c) high school attended, (d) telephone and email address, (e) home address.
Participants are strongly encouraged to enter the contest often and early each month to allow a maximum amount of time of Facebook views and LIKES.