Welcome to East Hockey 2021-22 Season! East will field a Varsity team in Division 2 ( D2) this season. The season is set to get underway in September.
PARENT PLAYER INFORMATION MEETING: AUGUST 18th 7:00 PM CAPPS' Backyard
All players are required to complete registration with USA Hockey, UHSH Hockey, and East Hockey:
1. Complete USA Hockey Registration: $46
**new players must also upload a copy of their birth certificate to USA Hockey.
2. Complete Utah High School Hockey (UHSH) Registration $170 (see home page on UHSH Website for player registration)
3. Pay East Team fees of $470
4. New Jerseys/Socks Fee $160
East Team Fees/jerseys payment submitted to:
**Payment Plans and limited scholarships available
1. All players must upload a copy of their 2020-21 school ID or a copy of their school schedule (power school will do) during the UHSH registration process to verify player is a full time student at East High School.
2. All players born in 2003 or before must complete the USA Hockey SafeSport modules and send their certificates of completion, to Gina Capps, before stepping on the ice.
**Contact Team Trustee and Manager, Gina Capps for more information